As we prepare for your arrival, below are a few important reminders:
- Check-in will begin at 2:00 PM EDT, and the Opening Mass will be at 3:30 PM.
- When arriving at St. Mary University, check-in at the PAC building and receive your welcome package. Parking is available at Lot #8, next to the PAC building.
- After check-in, you can bring your belonging to your assigned room, change to uniform, and join us for a welcoming reception/social hour at the PAC building.
- The event program and site map are attached for your convenience. Please also check out this event page for more information and resources.
- There will be a photo booth with a unique digital frame for each day’s theme; stop by the PAC building and capture your memories at Joshua & Youth Leader Trainers Congress!
- If you have a birthday in July or are celebrating a major anniversary (increment of 5), we want to celebrate with you. Please let Tr. Bien know ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Linens for bed will be provided. No need to bring sleeping bag.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle.
Address: Mount St. Mary’s University
16300 Old Emmitsburg Rd.
Emmitsburg, MD 21727
For those the be picked up by Ban Đưa Đón, in an event of late arrival or flight cancellation, please reach out to the Tr. Đức Dương at 240-328-8383
Please continue to pray for a successful event. Wish you have a safe travel. We are looking forward to meeting you.